DEVELOPERTOWN DID A SERIES OF INTERVIEWS WITH INNOVATION LEADERS, ASKING THEM TO SHARE HOW THEY HELP WORLD-CLASS COMPANIES KEEP THEIR EDGE.
This interview features Derek Mauk of Anheuser-Busch InBev, discussing how a culture of ownership accelerates innovation.
MODELING BEHAVIOR FROM THE TOP DOWN ALLOWS FOR CONFIDENCE IN THOSE BEHAVIORS FROM THE BOTTOM UP.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to gut-check innovative product ideas with a DVF Analysis (Desirability, Viability, Feasibility).
- The similarities and differences between innovation at P&G and Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- Why a principle of ownership has to be embedded in your cultural DNA.
- How a quick phone call with a front-line employee can round out your perspective on critical ideas.
- Why industry leaders need to use agile thinking to keep their edge.